Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Baby Step into Internet Marketing - Joining Wealthy Affiliate University

I haven't updated this blog for a month! For the last two months, I have been actively learning about internet marketing. The online market is huge and there are many success stories around every corner. There is no reason why I should not participate.

However, I am not jumping into the bangwagon blindly. As with any investment decision, I spend time doing research and learning about the market, the industry, the options available, proven methods, who are the gurus, etc.

To improve my chances of success, I want to learn from the best players. I want to connect with people who are already doing it successfully so that I can constantly benefit from their experiences. After two months of researching and reviewing, I finally signed up with Wealthy Affiliate University (WA). Essentially, WA is the No. 1 internet online marketing community with highly valued resources available to aspiring, intermediate and expert internet marketers.

Now, my target is to double my current income by 11 Aug 2010. I will be using this blog as a motivation by documenting my progress. If you are already doing internet marketing, feel free to drop me a note so that we can share our knowledge and experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment